TeslaThemes is a selected shop of Premium WordPress Themes coupled with awesome design and advanced features. It offers Multipurpose WordPress Themes for all bloggers, developers, creative agencies or business owners, willing to set up and run professional websites with beautiful layouts.
TeslaThemes gives its users the possibility to personalize the look and feel of their websites and turn them into anything they want. All the themes come with extensive documentation, set up guides, free 24/7 support and updates.
Currently, it’s offering 64+ high quality WordPress themes and at least 1 or 2 new themes per month at just $48. Get yours! You will get: – 64 Beautiful WordPress Themes: + all new items during 1 Year. The themes have a modern, bold, elegant design and are packed with lots great features powered by a robust Framework.
- PSD Files: if you wish to customize your theme you have a total control over your layout, as all PSD files are included and can be edited/modified.
- Premium Support: a dedicated team of professionals who is ready to help you out + a dedicated support Forum. – Responsive Design: your design will look great on all devices, whether it’s a tablet, smartphone, laptop or desktop computer. The layout is adjusting according to your screen resolution and offers the same experience across different devices.
- Extensive Documentation: all these responsive WordPress themes come with extensive documentation with snapshots and step by step instructions.
- Tesla Framework: a powerful frame and administration tool that allows you to easily customize the look and functionality of your theme, without advanced knowledge of programming.
- Free Updates: you’ll be able to update your theme from your WordPress dashboard, once a new version is available.
To enable Hyper-V virtual machines to access the internet on Windows Server 2012 or higher, from within Hyper-V select Virtual Switch Manager. Add a new virtual network switch and select External. From the drop down select the network adapter you want to use to connect to the internet, and select Allow management operating system to share this network adapter.
This will create a bridged network on the host computer. Edit the TCP/IP v4 settings for the external virtual switch on the host computer as follows:
- Open a command window and type: ipconfig, then press enter.
- Using the given details from the results of the command:
- Modify the IP address
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- Primary DNS
- Enable Internet Connection Sharing
- Add the external virtual switch to your virtual machine whilst it is turned off.
- Start your virtual machine.
- Edit your external virtual switch, and give it the same property values as the host external virtual switch.
IP Address: 192.168.1.47
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1
Preferred DNS Server: 192.168.1.1 (Default IP Address of XyXEL Routers, will more than likely be different for different routers.)
Once you have performed the above, you should have a working internet connection.
If you experience Invalid Class [0x80041010] when starting SQL Server Configuration Manager, see Michael Aspengren’s MSDN Blog Post for the solution. This solution fixes the original issue, but then you are presented with a second issue: Provider load failure [0x80041013].
To fix the Provider load failure [0x80041013] issue, locate your SQL Server installation medium. In my case I am using SQL Server 2016 Developer Edition. Then run sql_common_core.msi, which in my case is located as follows: en_sql_server_2016_developer_x64_dvd_8777069\x64\Setup\sql_common_core_msi\sql_common_core.msi. Note: You will need to run this installation as an administrator in order for it to install. So open a command prompt as administrator, and then type msiexec /i sql_common_core.msi and press enter. You should find that you can now open SQL Server Configuration Manager 2016.
Muddle Puzzle v2 to has been released on itch.io. You can view the game’s page here: https://yewtree.itch.io/muddle-puzzle.
This game was developed using the Unity Game Engine.
Muddle Puzzle is a fun sliding puzzle game for all the family to play. You will be immersed for hours as you try and complete 3 different in-built pictures, and you can load in your own pictures too, with 5 different levels of difficulty. The muddled cartoon pictures are of city buildings, a castle, and a girl with a kite. There is a nice background instrumental piece of music that loops perfectly, and a sound effect for each time you move a piece. The background music and sound effect can each be turned on or off. You think you have completed the level but you are not receiving a score, but hmmm! Maybe there is one or more pieces incorrectly placed. Have fun.
You have VB6 installed and working. Then one day you try and add some components to the toolbox, or you load the VB6 development environment, and then you are plagued by the exception dialog that explains there was an “Error Accessing System Registry.”
The main cause of this as confirmed by Microsoft and Business Objects, is a full/clean install of Crystal Reports 184.108.40.2061.
The solution is to open the registry editor, then right-click on the HKEY CLASSES ROOT folder and select Permissions. Give users full control. This will fix the issue.
You are providing technical support to an end user, and uninstall the application, then remove the old database. Finally you install a new version of the software. But it is picking up the old data.
The probable cause is that Microsoft has put the database in the Microsoft Virtual Store folder location. This folder location can be found at: C:\Users\UserName.Domain\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\.
Last year I set myself a challenge to see if I could write a game in Unity, and sell it. So I decided to write a small sliding puzzle game called Muddle Puzzle. I used the professional version of Unity 5.3.x, Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition and C#. It was an interesting experience, and now the game is released on itch.io. The URL to buy the game is: http://yewtree.itch.io/muddle-puzzle. You can view the video below to see the Muddle Puzzle gameply.